Who Am I?
Summing myself up…
- Mother of 3 of the cutest boys you will ever see
- Current participant in a “mid-life” crisis
- Avid animal lover, advocate and rescuer
- Sucker for sappy or sad stories
- Will do nearly anything for anyone
- Someone not afraid to laugh at her own jokes and who often, finds them more funny than anyone else
- “Say”er of anything at any given moment, typically when it’s most inappropriate
- Owner of one psychotic cat named Oreo who I saved from a Golden Corral parking lot and that I raised from 2 weeks old
- Former trainer and “show”er of horses
- Has a best friend that’s a dog named Bowser
- Business minded
- Lover of writing, so much so that I wish I could quit my regular job and just make a living as a writer
- Doer of just about anything, just to see you smile and be happy
- Avid dirt racing fan, especially sprint cars (which we currently own and race)
- Favorite vacation spot: Knoxville, Iowa in August for Knoxville Nationals
- Will push herself until she over-achieves
- Favorite season: fall
- Huge appetite for all types of music, from classical to heavy metal
- All about giving second, third, fourth and fifth chances
- Likely the only person who has cut their thumb off by accidentally catching a samurai sword
- One of a small number of girls who has ridden a bull in a rodeo
- One of an even smaller number of girls who has ridden a bull while being a professional model
- An original “teen mom”, minus the stupidity, drama and television show
- Carb lover (because bread, pasta and potatoes make the world a better place)
- Girl with a poor self-image and a ton of vanity
- The first person to bitch about something and the last person to do anything about it
- A whiner
- The person who judged people with tattoos but who now has 2 of her own
- Hot pink fanatic
- Former dare-devil who has now become a giant pussy
- Person who drove 113 in a 55 and who pulled over to the side of highway PRIOR to the Highway Patrol even turning on his lights or pulling out
- Will give her very last dime to a charity or to an animal or person in need
- Unhealthy addiction to puppy breath
- Lover of babies and kids
- Middle-aged girl with more health problems than a person twice her age
- Stubborn, tough and opinionated
- Never takes someone else’s word for it, has to learn on her own
- Fan of horror movies, the gorier the better
- Someone who talks about poop too much
My 3 gorgeous boys.
Photo courtesy of FixYourImages.
The kids and “The Bowz”.
Me and my old horse SG Black Knight.
My horse, EV Flashy Raffon.